The guarantee is only granted to consumers according to § 13 BGB, not retailers according to § 14 BGB. A consumer is, according to § 13 BGB any natural person concluding a legal transaction for purposes which largely cannot be allocated to either his/her commercial or independent professional activity.
The warranty period begins with the invoice date. Our guarantee is valid in Germany as well as in all member states of the European Union. If the product face a problem due to material or processing errors, Zeilim GmbH, as the guarantor, grants you one of the following advantages:
- Free repair of the goods r
- Free exchange of the goods for an equivalent product (possibly a successor design if the original product is no longer available).
Please send your warranty claim to the following address:
Carrer ciutadella 9 casa 1A
17253 Girona, Barcelona, Spain
Or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abuse or improper handling of the goods resulting in breakage and/or glass damage;
- Environmental influences (moisture, extreme cold or heat, overvoltage, dust, etc.), in particular damages from moisture and water;
- Failure to observe safety precautions;
- Failure to observe the operating instructions;
- The use of force;
- Unauthorized repair attempts.
Wood color changes (patina, color, structural changes) are also excluded from the guarantee.
The assertion of the guarantee requires the examination of the goods after they have been sent to us. Please ensure that transport damage can be avoided by using suitable packaging.