The shipping of the goods usually takes between 2-4 business days in Germany and between 2-5 days in Austria.
All products are guaranteed for 2 years.
For details on your right of withdrawal, please visit this page.
Since all our products are handmade, in rare cases errors may occur. In any case, we are committed to the highest quality and always want to help our customers quickly.
Please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The address to return the broken goods is:
Carrer ciutadella 9 casa 1A
17253 Girona, Barcelona, Spain
We accept all major credit cards, Paypal as well as bank transfers. Currently we do not accept cash or checks.
Our bank details are:
Owner: Zeilim GmbH
IBAN: DE90 8707 0024 06670 25100
Bank name: Deutsche Bank Riesa
Thank you for your interest in partnering with us. Please contact our team to coordinate all further details.
The batteries should last up to three years. If your watch needs a new battery, please replace it immediately, as dead cells can damage the movement. To do this, simply unscrew the back of the case and replace the old battery with a new one.
All Zeitholz watches are splash-proof and therefore suitable for everyday use. Due to the natural materials such as wood and leather, Zeitholz watches should not be immersed in water. Zeitholz watches are splash and water resistant for example when exposed to light rain or splashes when washing your hands. Do not wear the watch when going into a steam room or sauna. Activities such as showering, taking a bath, swimming as well as diving are not recommended. Always wipe your watch dry with a soft, dry cloth immediately after contact with water.
Wood is a delicate natural material. When performing these steps, be careful not to damage your watch through improper handling. You can take your watch to a specialist for assistance in adjusting the bracelet.
1. To remove a connecting link, you will need the removal tool that comes in the box with your watch.
2. Locate the side of the connecting link where the pin head is pressed in. This is the side from which the pin needs to be pushed in. *Do not push in on the pin on the flat head side. Select the indented side. See graphic on the left*.
3. insert the tape into the tool so that the depressed pin head faces the screw. Turn the tool head clockwise until the pin pops out on the other side.
4. remove the pin and separate the wooden links.
5. repeat the above steps to remove those connecting links that you need to take out for the correct band size.
6. to reassemble the bracelet, connect the links, align the pin holes and put a pin back through the hole.
Use the tool to gently push or screw the pin all the way into the pin hole to secure it.
Clean your watch with a soft, non-abrasive cloth. Wipe your watch regularly to remove dust, dirt, moisture and sweat. 2.
Make sure that the crown, which is changed to change the hands or date, is properly inserted and screwed. This will prevent water and dust from entering.
Do not use chemicals such as perfumes, spirits or petroleum products on the watch as they may damage the gaskets, straps or case. 2.
2. take care not to cause abrasions, as they may cause stubborn scratches.
3. take the watch when you want to do strenuous physical work.
4. do not expose your watch to rapid temperature changes, extreme heat or cold.
5. when not wearing the watch, please store it in the box in a cool, dry place.
Sudden shocks or impacts to your watch may damage the case, dial, hands, bands, movement or crystal and void the warranty. Avoid strong impacts such as dropping it on hard surfaces, as a watch is a delicate precision instrument.
Humidity and extreme temperature fluctuations as well as temperatures above 60°C and below 0°C can affect the time and water resistance of most watches. Keep your watch in a cool, dry place and do not leave it in a place where the watch could overheat (e.g. dashboard).
Mechanical watches can be affected by magnetism. Watches exposed to magnetic objects affect and limit the functionality of the watch. The watch adjusts or stops completely. Never leave your watch near magnetic objects. Magnets are found in speakers, computers, televisions, etc. One of the most common magnetic objects is the cell phone.
Do not turn or pull out the crown of the watch if the watch is wet. Remove the watch from your wrist and wipe off any moisture, sweat or dirt with a soft, dry cloth. Do not wear the watch in a bath or sauna. Steam, soap or other components of thermal baths may cause deterioration of the functionality of the watch.
When cleaning your watch, avoid using solvents or chemicals (e.g. benzine, thinner, bleach). This may cause deterioration of the watch or change the color of the case or straps. Direct contact with other chemicals such as cosmetics, perfumes, detergents, etc. may damage the case, gaskets and straps of a watch.
After removing the watch from your wrist, wipe off any moisture, sweat or dirt with a soft, dry cloth to increase the durability of the case, gaskets and straps. Store the watch in the box in a cool, dry place.